Saturday, October 11, 2008

Uppsala - Day 4

October 11, 2008
Day 4 - Uppsala, Sverige
Venue: Katalin

My butt's a little sore because of the small amount of working out I've done over the last couple of days. It's been at least three weeks since I last went for a run before this trip and I've been inspired by Matt to run after him as he jogs with ease through Sweden. He doesn't have to carry the weight that I'm carrying! Front and back. Oh well, it feels good to move around and get some fresh air. The weather is beautiful and we are able to see the miracle of Fall in the cities we are going to this month. Uppsala looks gorgeous today although I was only awake for the second half of it. The colours of the dying leaves are spectacular in the northern light. I feel like a true woman of the North, considering the last couple of weeks, which is good for me because I like the cold. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for Spain either, but Fall is truly the most beautiful season if you can witness the trees changing colours.

Last night's show was great fun. The people in Malmö were really nice and it had a fun rock vibe. The stage was blazing hot and we all got really sweaty--but I like that! I look like I just got out of a shower; not that great. It's genetic. Both Rufus and I sweat like pigs. Oh well!

-martha

No comments: